Date(s) - 14/11/2013
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
We are very lucky to have Green Crest Pharmacy provide a flu shot clinic for our residents again this year. There will be 2-3 people measuring blood pressure and then a doctor will be giving the inoculation. The flu shot clinic will take place on:
- Appointment sheets will be out on November 1st.
- After signing up, see Sharron for a Pre-Screening Form. If she is not in her office, the forms can be found in an envelope taped to her window.
- Fill out the form and bring it with you the day of the clinic.
The Day Of The Clinic
- Wear a shirt that easily exposes your upper arm.
- Bring the completed pre-screening form.
- If you are unsure if you filled out the form correctly, bring your medical card and a list of your medications.
- Please allow yourself time to sit after receiving the inoculation.
- Please have PATIENCE the day of the clinic. A lot of people receive the flu shot on this day so please remember it takes a long time to process so many people. We try our very best to stay on time and we should appreciate the people who come to The Parkway to provide this service for us.